Monday, December 15, 2008

Multi Installer


I have developed this software in Visual Studio 2008 using C#.Net
Still now this is for my personal use.
The idea of this software is that using this I don't need to install number of software's manually by clicking again and again like I Accept->Next->Yes->Finish.
Nothing like This
I have added all the software's that i need to install every time I format my windows.
One more interesting thing is that i can install all the hardware drivers that i need in one click Only
I have an Acer Laptop

Programs that are included in this are in different Tabs by different Categories

Internet
Yahoo Messenger
MSN Messenger
Internet Explorer
Adobe Flash Player for web

Multimedia
------&----

Office
------&----

Extra Tools
------&----

Graphics Tools
You can Select the logon screen for windows.
------&----

Acer Aspire Drivers
------All Hardware Drivers----

No comments: